- "I just love Abby so much." (This was spoken once while smiling, multiple times after while sobbing.)
- "I want a play date with Izzy."
- "Can we both go to Utah at the same time and play at the same park together?"
- "How about we drive to Nebraska and they drive to Nebraska and we have a play date."
- "Can't Mr. Tyrus just get a new job and they can move to Washington too?" (This is my solution, by the way.)
- "I wish we had never moved."
- "Can we move back to Iowa?"
- "Can they move somewhere close enough for you to drive me over to play?"
- "I just miss them so much."
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Sunday, June 5, 2016
Posted by mj at 6/05/2016 12:30:00 AM
Friday, April 29, 2016
(I know, you really wanted to see a picture of my curves. You get Jane's instead.)
Thursday, December 31, 2015
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Saturday, August 1, 2015
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Summatime, summatime, sum sum summatime.
Sunshine, swimming, sweat, strawberries, seizures. Almost everything about summer is simply glorious. I do tremble with fear thinking about long days that lead into long weeks with me as the sole entertainment for my children. But, I do love it. And I REALLY love it on swim days.
In June we spent three whole days driving so we could run for two days straight. Really, we did. Good thing we love so much about Utah and the people who live there (and the people who visit there the same time we do). And lucky for the Laytons, they all put up with us and our bathroom-flooding shenanigans (that's a story for another day).