Sunday, July 15, 2007

it's a bird, it's a plane...

We went to watch planes at our favorite spot on Saturday...Ryan is trying to get Leah used to it so he'll have a buddy to go with since i don't oblige him very often. We didn't see many planes at first, so we decided to fly Leah instead. She looks like our blind little baby, but it was just really windy, so she kept closing her eyes and gasping for air. She wasn't quite sure what was going on. We put her in jeans for the first time...they finally fit!! And...we did see a 777 and two 747's just before we left. Phew!

8 comments:

The Marshalls said...

oh my heck.. LOVE these pictures... the first one she looks alot like arianne... but she's so freaking cute i love her... and i miss her.. LEAH get back to mytah!

chloe said...

first of all...cute baby.

Second, and I wouldn't do this via blog, but I don't have an email for you. Anyway, I'm going to be out there over labor day weekend and I have to run (run/walk) 18 miles. There's not way I could keep up with you and Julia, and I have no idea where you are in training, but I'm wondering if either of you can recommend a good place to run, where I can do 18 miles in one out and back or loop, or whatever.

Thanks!

chloe said...

sorry...you can reach me by emailing me from my blog...there's a link on my profile.

jularun7 said...

check out sarah's new blog. you've already been thanked in it! sarahella.blogspot.com

jularun7 said...

p.s. i love leah! :)

Morgan said...

those are such cute pictures. She looks like she is such a smiley girl! So fun! Oh, and thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Launi said...

leah just makes me smile. what a cutie!

amanda said...

so cute...

we need more updates! It's been almost a week since you posted, and that's pretty unusual for you. (I would know, I check all my friend's blogs DAILY!)

So post already! :)