Thursday, June 5, 2008

see maren run


i ran in another half marathon, "see jane run," this past weekend. it's an all-woman race. i was trying to hit my 2 hour goal again...but, i didn't train well enough for that (and i knew that going into it). I think I still got a PR (2:09 if the timing was correct?) and i was really working on my running posture. my back didn't hurt until mile 12, which i consider a HUGE success. all in all, a fun race. congrats to whitney for getting in under 2 hours and to kristin for getting in under 2:10...both of their goals accomplished! i had a great time.

6 comments:

Karen Hauley said...

Yea for fun runs. You are my inspiration.

Lant Family said...

Good Job--Is Whitney Morgans Olson's Sister?

Molly said...

Oh my gosh! I totally missed it! I didn't even tell you good luck! Shame on me. Glad you guys had fun and good job on the PR!!

Morgan said...

way to go on the PR, seriously awesome mare!!

jamie said...

check you out! i'm glad you're loving running so much. it's a good one.

carolee said...

Nice! You are so awesome!!