Monday, September 8, 2008

last china post...

i think i covered everything about china that i wanted to share...except my shopping, but i don't have pictures of all of it. rest assured i went shopping. and if there's a next time, i now know what to look for!

here is the culmination of my china posts. i bet you've missed this cute little face, haven't you!? we sure did. she had a great time with her grandmas and grandpas and we're so grateful that they took such good care of her. she sure loves you!

doesn't she look darling in the little dress we bought her? ryan picked blue so it would match her eyes. she got LOTS of comments on it today at church. i think she was a hit in nursery.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love Leah's dress! I bet she was a hit at church! Too cute!

Uffens Family said...

That is adorable!!! She looks so fashion forward :) It has been so fun to see all the China posts...what a trip! I bet Ryan loved sharing it with you!

Karen Hauley said...

I really, really miss Leah! She looks adorable in this dress.

onnuh said...

hi ryan and maren,

i ran across your blog a few months ago through jo and hayley's and then i randomly saw it through the love to run blog. it looks like you had a great time on your trip. (i'd love to do something like that someday.) hope all is going well for your family. -anna.

Alysha said...

Cutest...dress...ever! I really have loved your posts on China, but you are right, we missed that little girls' face!

Unknown said...

oh my word.. get in my arms leah!

Jessica M said...

I am TOTALLY jealous of your trip. I loved looking at all your pictures. Looks like y'all had an amazing time. Welcome home!