Wednesday, August 31, 2011

love my new mop!

we have the sweetest neighbors. love them. their dad goes to tuck with ryan. their mom is basically my twin separated at birth. and the two boys are daaaaaaaaaaaaarling. so handsome. 

one day last week, i was at their house and their oldest son - we'll call him stud muffin - pointed out how clean their kitchen floor was. apparently, he had begged and begged his mom to let him mop it. so, obviously, she obliged. she's no dummy. i jokingly told him i'd love it if he would mop my floor too. 

unbeknownst to me, after i left, he begged his mom to mop my floor! so, they showed up at our doorstep, mop and pine-sol in hand. and stud muffin mopped my floor. 

really. 

he's basically a pro. he even remembered to take his shoes off.

i could get used to this cute, new mop.

3 comments:

Dan and Heather said...

oh my goodness, he is adorable!! miss you guys!

AJ said...

Oh my goodness! I want one! He is so stinkin' cute. Stud Muffin is right. How fun to have such good neighbors.

Michelle said...

I just read this post to him, and Damon had a big smile on his face. He's ready to come back. I love your camera skills