Friday, April 19, 2013

Tuck Run 4 Boston

The Friday after the Boston Marathon, I participated in a small, informal run coordinated by one of Ryan's classmates. It was a 5 mile run to remember the victims of the bombing, and I felt I should participate. 

Many students at Tuck have ties to Boston through family, friends and schooling and almost everyone I talked to knew someone who was affected in one way or another, so this was their way to support and remember. 

We started out in Tuck circle and did a 5 mile loop around Hanover. It was beautiful despite the humidity and so great to become acquainted with some more Tuckies (there were about 5 others who aren't pictured). 



My feet were blistered from the marathon and my 7 miler earlier that morning, so this is what they looked like after I took them out of my shoes. Needless to say I had a date with some warm water and epsom salt that night. 

No comments: