Tuesday, March 6, 2012

pedicure in the snow

I was late in the game when it came to realizing just how amazing pedicures are. I don't get them often, but when I do, I always wonder why I don't frequent the nail salon more often. And today was no exception. Not only did we get to celebrate the birthday of a wonderful friend, but we got to unlace our winter boots, and let our feet see the light of day for the first time in months. It may not be the snowiest winter on record, but with lows below zero, it's not exactly flip flop weather, either.




The warm water, lotion, massage and polish definitely warmed my soul and beautified my otherwise hopeless feet and toes just in time to make their flip flop debut in arizona.

Perfect timing.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

so fun! but i really should have rolled my pants down for the group foot picture. yikes!