Saturday, March 17, 2012

shuffling

I ran jogged slowly in the local Shamrock Shuffle 5k race. 

A perfect 3.1 miles for 31 weeks in which I didn't die or go into labor. Phew! And I got to wear super cool, matching socks with a handful of fabulous women. 

The weather was perfect and the most handsome man and adorable little girl were standing at the finish line to cheer me through the chute. 

Plus, I finished two minutes faster than my trial jog two days prior. The luck of the Irish was on my side. 

My only regret for the day is choosing to stand next to the cutest and tiniest 12 year old on the planet when we took this picture. You win some, you lose some.

{kristie, ashley, tiffany, michelle, elissa, jessica, maren}

1 comment:

Colleen said...

i am so impressed you could even shuffle! i couldn't make it around a couple blocks without contracting. you always amaze me!