Tuesday, October 8, 2013

32

In a nutshell, my 32nd birthday was perfect. 

It started off dark and early - I was on the road by 5:30am. I even got to watch the sun rise. 

Two and a half hours later, I arrived in beautiful Nauvoo. I spent the next two hours in the most peaceful place I can imagine before I turned right around (well, I did buy some fudge first) and drove two and a half hours back. 

When I looked at my phone after my drive, my heart was full - because my inbox was full of birthday love. 

I was gifted from near and far. 

I got help opening each gift. And I got spoiled rotten.

I got hugs, kisses and even an incredible hand squeeze (from a girl who can't use her hands, no less!). 

And I got pie. 

Looks like 32 is off to a pretty great start. 

3 comments:

Josh and Laura said...

You look so pretty in each of these pictures!

Zenaida said...

Me I say what a beautiful birthday! I love the appreciation you received from your loved ones! Well deserved.

Zenaida said...

What a beautiful birthday! I love the appreciation you received from your loved ones. Very well deserved. Xo