Thursday, October 31, 2013

october in an instant

October has always been one of my favorites, and this year was no different. It was stuffed full of what will be good memories for years to come. 

I was a little emotionally exhausted this year for a few different reasons, but the goodness that surrounded me all month long was enough to make up for the low days and buoy me up for more days to come. 

I look at these pictures and am reassured that my life is blessed with beauty, family, friends, laughter, love and more. 

Thank you, October.


2 comments:

Candace said...

Add me to your blog list please!!
themonteleonefamily.blogspot.com
:) xoxox

Candace said...

Love the pics as usual! Still trying to figure out how to do this! Please add us to your blog list!
themonteleonefamily.blogspot.com
Thanks