Thursday, May 31, 2012

ktg: zero weeks

I just made an executive decision that "Kate the Great" can also be written as "ktg" in case I ever get lazy while typing. 

Now that that's settled, onto documenting her first year of growth just like we did her big sister's. 

Here is zero months. {Except it's really 0.5 months because I just kept NOT doing the mini photo shoot until the month was half way over and she had gained a pound and grown an inch.}

She was a rock star at her one week checkup. I was worried about her getting enough to eat since she is always falling asleep while nursing. At her two week checkup, I found that she now weighs 9 lbs. 4 oz. and is 20 inches long.
I'm not worried anymore. 

Three cheers for chubby babies!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

she's just adorable, Maren! Love that blanket, too. Love, love, love. Hope you are feeling well!

Tanis said...

You and Ryan sure make cute babies!!

Erica said...

she has changed so much already! wow! looks more like mommy!!

Ashley DeMille said...

so cute! Congratulations

Britta said...

We all know that KTG is downright adorable, but how about that little black apple doll on her bed? Did you make it? It's so cute. I love that it matches her bedding (which, by the way is darling too.)

Unknown said...

i'm glad you are posting so i can get my KTG fix.. and thanks for skyping.. i like that bean giggled when i disciplined e:)

Natalie said...

My goodness she is so adorable!!!

Jen said...

Catching up. . .

SUCH amazing pictures of Kate's birth. Go Ryan! Those are priceless.

I felt the same way that you did after Gwendolyn was born. "Perfect? Really, perfect? There's nothing wrong with this baby that you can tell?" Luke still has a minor VSD that made him "imperfect," but G was perfect. Little miracles.

So excited for you! (I embarrassingly cry nearly every time I read your blog.)

Morgan said...

she is a cutie!!!