Thursday, May 3, 2007

from me to you...

So yesterday Ryan walked in the door after work and said, "Do you want your anniversary present now?" Obviously. So...he hands me a piece of paper with a picture of this sweet shoe on it. He told me I could get running shoes...but they had to be these running shoes. Hahaha. What a great present! He knows I want to train for a marathon sometime soon and I really need new shoes. Now we are trying to figure out how devoted he really is to running and if he's committed, shoes will be his present too. Yay for anniversaries!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

AAHh, that's nice! You don't have to get THOSE shoes, do you?! :)

Molly said...

How exciting! Running shoes are an awesome present! Happy anniversary! (PS--I posted my first real blog entry. It's totally silly. Ha! I guess Does that make me an official blogger now?)

The Marshalls said...

hahah gotta love ryan.. yes, you HAVE to get the oregon ducks shoes!

Launi said...

who wouldn't want sweet kicks like those? ;)

jularun7 said...

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!