Wednesday, May 2, 2007

happy anniversary

Ryan and Maren Layton - May 2, 2003 at the Bountiful TempleRyan, Maren and Leah Layton - May 2, 2007 Today is our four-year anniversary. Can you believe it?!? I am so grateful to have Ryan as a husband. He is such a wonderful person; he is loving, caring, hard working, trustworthy, funny, respectful, honest...the list could go on and on. He is a fantastic father and I know how much he loves and cares for me and Leah. I continue to love him more and more every single day...and am grateful to know I can be with him for all eternity. I love you, Ryan.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

oh yeah, Happy Anniversary! 4 years... crazy crazy! That is such a cute picture!

Sorry I didn't call you sunday, I totally forgot until too late. I will be in Santa Cruz from the 21 to 25 of May. I won't be far from you and would love to come visit you one afternoon, or you could come with us to the beach!

mj said...

oh man, visit you on the beach...that would be so fun. i'll see if i can talk ryan into it. we just got back from utah and leah was given a swimsuit, sun hat and beach cover-up, so we are all set!

Uffens Family said...

Happy anniversary! I cannot believe you have been married so long! We've done pretty good snagging amazing men :)! I will make copies of Leah and Annie pics and give them to you in a few weeks! Great husbands...adorable babies...we are lucky :)!

The Marshalls said...

mare i almost cried at that post... you and ryan are so cute.. i can't wait to see him act with leah. thanks for coming to visit me i loved it.. i get sad knowing i can't go down stairs and see you and dotes.. or take naps with dotes:)

Morgan said...

Mare, I just wanted to let you know that I was just at Target and they have really similar running skirts there. One was all black, the other was white with pink trim, and they weren't expensive at all. Just a warning though, if you wear them on a really long run, you will chaff. Whit actually got this stuff for blisters and chaffing and it worked pretty well. I'll have to find out what it's called.