Thursday, December 20, 2012

cookie crawls

During the month of December I was in charge of or invited to three separate cookie crawls/swaps. The first was a neighborhood/Tuck event and the first half was at my house. Ryan made good use of his time off from school and helped me scrub the kitchen and tidy up the front room and dining table. It was fun to spend a relaxed holiday-themed evening chatting with some of my favorite New Hampshirites.

Cookie swap no. 2 was with some wonderful ladies at my church. Also a fun evening {complete with a devotional and caroling} albeit the one I got sick. And my gingersnaps were far from beautiful. They were delicious, actually, but no one except me and Ryan knew that because no one took them home. Luckily for me, someone else at the swap made the same cookies and hers turned out looking beautiful, so I picked her brain and figured out what I did wrong. This will not happen again: 

Cookie swap no. 3 was at the home of a new Tuck Partner. The ever-famous Tuck Coasters made an appearance! 

I had a great evening getting to know some partners from the new class and eating way too many cookies. Here is lovely Lauren displaying a small sampling of what was available. Seriously. A small sampling.


I think I am officially cookied out. 'Til next year.

No comments: