Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ruth's chris

about two weeks ago, i got the following email in my inbox:

"Hey hot stuff.  do you want to go on a date with me? -rl"

thanfully, it was from my husband. and below his quick note was a reservation for dinner at ruth's chris. yum. we don't go out all the often and we don't normally eat at super fancy steak houses, but i won't complain! 

after i replied in the affirmative, i received an email from ryan detailing all that he was planning to order and eat that night. it made me laugh. it was a lot of food and i could tell he was beyond excited. 

so, we headed off to san francisco, just the two of us, in the pouring rain. we immensely enjoyed our succulent shrimp, lucious lobster and fantastic filets. not to mention the broiled tomatoes, loaded potatoes an down-right amazing cheesecake. 

i. was. stuffed. 

thanks, babe. i'll be your hot stuff any day.

p.s. i think i did a pretty good job with the cover-up, but you can still see some of my swollen and bruised nose from this morning's incident.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey hot stuff. Who's that fat man you're standing next to? Looks like I know what my new year's resolution is!