Thursday, April 15, 2010

see mj write: day 15 {a fanfic}

ten minutes ago, i wasn't even sure what a fanfic was. so i did some research. and, in a nutshell, it's a piece of work written by a fan of a certain work about the characters/settings of that particular piece of work.

sounds kind of creepy to me. and no, i've never read anything of the sort.

so, instead, i'm going to share the top ten things i'm a fan of today {in no particular order}:

{trader joe's vanilla joe-joe's. mmmmm.}{sunshine}

{jillian michael's 30 day shred}
{my new-ish red watch}
{the milk pail market. yay for local, fresh, yummy produce}
{organic vanilla yogurt with fresh berries and homemade granola}
{leah's new water floaty...broken in today!}

{hulu.com}
{my new blue glasses}
{old navy flip flip flops for $2.50 - this year's color: bronze}

{the end.}

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Gosh, you have such great tastes. I see a career for you as a personal shopper, for me, when I have millions. I'll pay you REALLY well, I promise. :)

Unknown said...

okay love the floaty..need to see it in action, along with the swimsuit:).. love the flip flops..and.. did you go get the other pink jammie pants at target??

The A Team said...

where did you find your vanilla yogurt? I've been dying for some...

mj said...

trader joe's. they have a few different kinds. i get the actual trader joe's organic lowfat vanilla yogurt. yu-um.

Jen said...

I noticed that red watch on you last night. ;)

Molly said...

I like your list. :) 'Nuff said.

Karen Hauley said...

I miss Joe Joe's and Trader Joes. I'm glad you still like my yogurt treat. for those of us without Trader Joes, we have to settle for other brands of organic yogurt. sad.

Rebecca Parker said...

Yeah Fanfic would lose me too:) Haven't taken full advantage o' Trader Joes although one loc right by my parents (another reason for you to visit wa again this summer:); curious what makes those any better than other vanilla sandwich cookies? wish i could take more advantage of the sun in the nowest?! i have bronze flats this summer, but they're from GAP (same group:) If you have Safeway/Von's, nearby, you should try Eat Right brand esp Choc/Cranberry granola! I started that combo on my mission with Mueslix, but any variety is great! I'll have to check into others on your list based on your bright ideas, always worth copying:)