Friday, April 23, 2010

see mj write: day 23 {a YouTube video}

i don't often respond to the countless email forwards i get from friends, family and old coworkers telling me to do this or view that or my 2nd cousin's aunt's sister's dog is going to die. but every once in awhile, when i have the time, i view whatever it is they thought was important enough to send to 342 people.

and that is how i first saw this video {probably because i can't get the tv station at my house}.

and i laughed and i laughed and i laughed and i laughed.

and, because it has millions of hits, you've probably seen it too. but, it's definitely worth another laugh.

they've taken the full video off YouTube because it's an SNL clip, but pieces are still there.

enjoy.





3 comments:

Joy said...

Genius. I think JT is so funny, I am definitely a closet JT fan.

Your first post came up on my blog reader, too, and I have that video on my blog- I died laughing, and still die laughing while watching it.

Molly said...

I LOVE that skit. And I LOVE the original video. Just went and watched it again. :)

Rebecca Parker said...

Fact is SNL is televised that late for a reason:) Always good for a laugh esp when not too crude...