Monday, November 23, 2009

a letter FROM santa?!

{we got the following letter in our inbox today!}

Dear Layton Family,

By now I’m sure you have heard on the news that you can no longer write letters to Santa and get an answer. It seems we accidently hired a pervert last year so they don’t trust us this year. Darn ACLU!! Anyway, since you can’t write and tell me what you would like I am writing to you. I would like some gift suggestions for each one of you so I can get my elfs right on it. I look forward to hearing back from you. Santa

PS. Santa really likes your days of gratitude. I think they will help put you on the “nice” list.

{thanks for writing, santa. we'll put together a list tonight!}

1 comment:

Karen Hauley said...

I know what's on your list . . . apricots from Richard. p.s. he loved the apricot post.