Monday, November 30, 2009

gratitude: day 30

Today I am grateful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

{The Lord Jesus Christ - Heinrich Hofmann}

I'm grateful for this wonderful time of year to celebrate His birth and His life.

I'm grateful that he gave His life so I could return to live with Him, as well as my family, forever.

I'm grateful the He understands all I have gone through, am going through and will go through. He knows my sorrows, my joys, my struggles, my triumphs, my sins, my strengths.

I'm grateful He doesn't want me to do it alone. He waits to patiently for me to remember and re-remember to ask Him for help. And when I do remember, He is ready.

I'm grateful He is so willing to forgive me when I don't behave as He would want me to behave.

I'm grateful for the friends and family He sent to me to brighten my days.

I'm grateful for the guiding angels He sends to me to help me when I need it.

I'm grateful for His perfect example.

I'm grateful for His comfort.

I'm grateful for His life.

I'm grateful for His sacrifice.

I'm grateful for His love.

I'm grateful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

Dyan said...

Thanks for all your gratitude posts this month. I loved reading them and it made me think of the blessings in my life. I hope you had another wonderful Thanksgiving at Rachel's. I bet the food was delicious.

Karen Hauley said...

I'm grateful for Maren.

Michelle said...

I have loved your gratitude posts this month and what a perfect way to end it!

Molly said...

Me, too.